K2 Base Camp Trek – 20days
K2, at 8,611 meters above sea level, is the second-highest mountain on Earth, after Mount Everest. It lies in the Karakoram range, partially in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan
- Domestic air ticket
- Trekking permit fee
- CKNP Fee
- Tour Guide from Ministry of Pakistan
- Thuraya Phone for emergency
- Gondogoro La crossing fee
- All camping fees
- Generator for charging electric equipment & lighting
- Jeeps from Skardu to Jhola Camp and Hushe to Skardu
- Member personal baggage 10kilograms per person
- Camp food: Breakfast+ Lunch+Dinner
- From Jhola camp to Hushe
- From Jhola camp to Hushe village
- Camping Equipment
- All required camping equipment,
- Mess tent, Sleeping tent, Toilet Tent, Kitchen Tent
- Kitchen Utensils
- All required Kitchen Utensils and fuel for cooking
- Guide, Cook, Assistant cooks
- Visa supporting documents
- Tips for drivers, porters, and staff
- International/ air ticket
- Visa fee for Pakistan & personal insurance of the clients.
- Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour
- Sleeping bag and all personal expenses such as telephone,
- charges, liquor service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely
- Any other service that is not mentioned in the list above.
- In case of emergency, the Helicopter service is not available.
- However, this can be avail by clients through personal insurance.